Thursday 26 July 2012

July

Self Portrait ~ Sunday 1 July
              Blurry . . . .
~~~~~
Busy ~ Monday 2 July
              Car park at the gym
~~~~~
Best part of my day ~ Tuesday 3 July
              Meeting Stella and Kezia in the Library after work
~~~~~
Fun ~ Wednesday 4 July
              Books of places it would be fun to visit
~~~~~
On the Floor ~ Thursday 5 July
              Outside the Town Hall
~~~~~
Chair ~ Friday 6 July
              At the hair cutters' ~ time to relax!
~~~~~
Garden ~ Saturday 7 July
       Anne's garden where we met before driving down to Sussex for Book Club's Annual Visit to Jenny
~~~~~
Lunch ~ Sunday 8 July
              At Olivio's with G
~~~~~
Big ~ Monday 9 July
              Flowers in my sitting room
~~~~~
My favourite colour ~ Tuesday 10 July
              After all the rain this had to be my fave colour of the moment!
~~~~~
Letter ~ Wednesday 11 July
              My initial
~~~~~
Texture ~ Thursday 12 July
              Tealights on the mantlepiece
~~~~~
Open ~ Friday 13 July
              501 natural wonders book
~~~~~
Building ~ Saturday 14 July
              Elgiva Theatre where Lucia was a rat in the Pied Piper ballet 
~~~~~
Finger ~ Sunday 15 July
              G had an accident some years back
~~~~~
Sign ~ Monday 16 July
              In the Red House where Pauline and I met for a drink
~~~~~
My addiction ~ Tuesday 17 July
              The computer is a bit of an addiction . . . .
~~~~~
Plate ~ Wednesday 18 July
              Present from O & G Christmas 1999
~~~~~
Animal ~ Thursday 19 July
              Tully in the kitchen
~~~~~
Eyes ~ Friday 20 July
              Beautiful! ~ one of the Legal Eagles from the Other End of the Office
~~~~~
9 o'clock ~ Saturday 21 July
       Making coffee . . . and at 10 o'clock . . . and at 11 o'clock . . . and at mid-day . . . . and at . . .
~~~~~
Upside down ~ Sunday 22 July
              Jugs in the Kitchen
~~~~~
Mirror ~ Monday 23 July
              In my bedroom
~~~~~
 A stranger ~ Tuesday 24 July
              Random child playing in a neighbour's garden
~~~~~
Heart ~ Wednesday 25 July
               Mothering Sunday present from the Frankie, Alex, Luca, Dougie and Kiki ~ I love this!!

Sunshine ~ Thursday 26 July
           Lunch time in the garden at Presence
~~~~~
On the road ~ Friday 27 July (my birthday!)
After watching the opening ceremony of the Olympics at the Fairlies, I drove home in the early hours of Saturday.  My road when I arrived home.
~~~~~
Cup ~ Saurday 28 July
               Little Gallery Tearoom at Watford Museum
 ~~~~~
 Last thing I bought ~ Sunday 29 July
              Lovely raspberries!
~~~~~
 Calm ~ Monday 30 July
              View of the moon from my back garden
~~~~~
 Toothbrush ~ Tuesday 31 July
              Night night xx

No comments: