Saturday 29 September 2012

August 2012

 Outside ~ Wednesday 1 August
The car park outside the Acute Admissions Unit, Watford General Hospital 
~~~~~

 One ~ Thursday 2 August
Button in the lift, Watford General Hospital
~~~~~

 Coin ~ Friday 3 August
Kitchen table
~~~~~

 Somewhere I sat ~ Saturday 4 August
Janey and Eric's garden ~ a lovely weekend visit
~~~~~

 Logo ~ Sunday 5 August
Janey's kettle ~ mmm that first coffee of the day is so welcome!
~~~~~

 Writing ~ Monday 6 August
Lucia's writing on my birthday card
~~~~~

 8 o'clock ~ Tuesday 7 August
Evening ~ just finished the ironing
~~~~~

 Glasses ~ Wednesday 8 August
A cupboard in my kitchen
~~~~~

 Messy ~ Thursday 9 August
 . . . . because my house is always as neat as a pin hahahaha
~~~~~

Ring ~ Friday 10 August
My keyring
~~~~~

 Purple ~ Saturday 11 August
Get well card for G
~~~~~

 Spoon ~ Sunday 12 August
Evening on the quarter deck
~~~~~

 Simple ~ Monday 13 August
Simply pinot grigio ~ a great evening at the home of very dear friends
~~~~~

 Arrow ~ Tuesday 15 August 
Watford General Hospital
~~~~~

 Ready ~ Wednesday 15 August
Picking up Cat for Book Club
~~~~~

 Food ~ Thursday 16 August
Caake anyone?
~~~~~

 Faces ~ 17 August
A fine collection ~ mine, Boog's and our grandparents'
~~~~~

 Inside ~ Saturday 18 August
On my dressing table
~~~~~

 Hole ~ Sunday 19 August
Decorating the bathroom ~ where the lock plate thingy usually is
~~~~~

 Today ~ Monday 20 August
I was undercoating the bathroom wall
~~~~~

 Cool ~ Tuesday 21 August
Love a cool coke on a warm day . . . .
~~~~~

 Home ~ Wednesday 22 August
Hangs on my kitchen door
~~~~~

Pair ~ Thursday 23 August
Reading glasses, a book = perfect pair!
~~~~~

 Path ~ Friday 24 August
 . . . through the trees as Lees Wood
~~~~~

 Fresh ~ Saturday 25 August
Early morning in the garden ~ the first stirrings of autumn
~~~~~

 Dream ~ Sunday 26 August 
It is my dream to get this light fitting finally fixed!!
~~~~~

 Tap ~ Monday 27 August
Bathroom ~ walls, ceiling, doors painted, cromeware gleaming!
~~~~~

 Clock ~ Tuesday 28 August
In my kitchen ~ a present from Stella and Frankie ~ I just love its simplicity!!
~~~~~

 Down ~ Wednesday 29 August
View fromt he office window ~ looking down onto Ricky Road
~~~~~

 Card ~ Thursday 30 August
Frances gave me this when we met up earlier in the month ~ it makes me smile
~~~~~

Hidden ~ Friday 31 August
Well . . . not really hidden ~ just the bottom drawer in my desk at work.
~~~~~

No comments: